The Bookstore is committed to building our used textbook lists; used books saves students money! Please help by submitting your adoptions by the deadline dates. Many textbooks come packaged with companion materials (study guides, online access codes and CD’s). If companion materials are required for the course, please specify this (using the comment sections) when filling out your requisitions. Keep in mind that adopting companion materials as required, eliminates the ‘used’ book option.
Textbook Online Adoption Schedule
|Term||Adoption Site Opens||Adoption Deadline|
|Fall 2017||May 15||May 26|
|Winter 2018||October 9||October 20|
|Summer 2018||February 26||March 9|
TIPS TO LOGGING IN TO FACULTY REQUISITION SITE:
- LOGIN: Your C number WITHOUT the C
- PASSWORD: Use ‘forget your password link’ if needed
- COURSE NOT VISIBLE: The course can be added manually, this is instantaneous! Please contact the Bookstore.
For more information, visit our tutorials page.
Faculty and Staff Information:
- College Book Procurement Policy
- Course Materials FAQ
- Publisher/Representatives Contact Information
- Bookstore/Faculty Partnership
- What can I copy?
- Printing a hardcopy of a BC Campus Open Educational Resource (OER)
- Bookstore general information sheet - This document gives an overview of the bookstore and its services. Please feel free to use this document in any student information packets you may be creating.